About SERVPRO of Williamson County
Timothy J. Wesley, Natasha Wesley
Owners of SERVPRO of Williamson County
SERVPRO of Williamson County is a reputable restorative service provider serving the community around Brentwood, Franklin, Nolensville, Thompson Station and Spring Hill, among other areas. We have extensive experience dealing with residential and commercial damages. We are locally owned, so our crew members are part of the community who have dealt with personal losses, therefore, gaining useful insight of loss situations from a property owner's perspective.
We offer an assortment of restoration services including restoring damage from mold, water, fire, and storms. We also clean up properties in different situations including move outs and situations involving biohazards. We provide specialty services such as document drying services and restoration of fine art and electronics.
Our penchant for delivering positive outcomes can be traced back to the extensive training all our technicians undergo. We have IICRC certified FSRT - Fire and Smoke Restoration Technicians, AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians, WRT -Water Damage Restoration Technicians, CDS – Commercial Drying Specialists and ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technicians. Our crewmembers also undergo Aerial Work Platform AWP Training and ECTP, Employee Certification Training Program to equip them with the necessary skills. Tim Wesley, the company owner, has extensive experience in real estate development, which helps restore properties to pre-loss state.
We invest a wide range of equipment to handle commercial and residential restoration projects efficiently. Our production trucks have equipment for water extraction, moisture detection, drying, odor control, and cleaning. We also have specialized equipment such as injectidry systems for drying and duct cleaning equipment.
Our services extend beyond response to disasters. We take part in community events and support local chapters of charitable organizations. The SERVPRO of Williamson County Charity Classic we hold helps raise funds for local organizations, and one of the beneficiaries has been CASA of Williamson County. We have raised and donated over $40,000 to the organization in the last 3 years, helping them boost their advocacy for children caught in the legal system. Additionally, our sponsorship of the Franklin Rodeo provides some of the funds used to fund over 30 local charities.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- A+ Member BBB
- CAI - Nashville Community Associations Institute
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- National Association of Residential Property Managers, Nashville Chapter
- Spring Hill Chamber of Commerce
- Williamson County Association of Realtors
- Williamson, Inc.
- Chairman's Silver Award from SERVPRO Industries
- The EMAT Business and Industry Award